We understand living with type 1 is time consuming. Preparing healthy meals and educating yourself about nutrition may not be top of your list, but it will support your health.
If you need nutrition direction and a plan to follow, then our Type 1 Time-saving Solution is for you. Amy Rush, APD/CDE, will arm you with ONE MONTH worth of personalised meal plans.
Initial one hour dietary assessment
We chat about your health goals, your taste likes and dislikes and the time you have available for food preparation to develop a meal plan that fits your lifestyle.
30 minute review session one – Explore your new meal plan!
- An introduction to the first two weeks of your meal plan, which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. All dinner meals are accompanied by recipes with full nutrition panel.
30 minute review session two – Explore the next two weeks of your meal plan!
- We assess how the first two week meal plan went and look at the second two weeks.
One hour review session three
- We assess your progress and answer any questions you have.
- We will also set some future goals and develop tactics to help you stay on track.
Email support between sessions.
Package price is $550 (valued at $750).
With rebates, your out of pocket costs can be as low as $340!
Medicare and Private Health Rebates May Be Available
- With a Chronic Disease Management Plan you can claim back $212.
- Private health benefits will vary. Check if your provider covers dietetics appointments.
- Skype consults are not subject to rebates.
Contact Amy at the Family Centre to make an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org.